Online Media Buyer
Do you have what it takes to develop and direct results-driven marketing campaigns? Are you goal oriented and experienced in online marketing? Do you set high expectations and engage tough problems head on? Do you possess excellent client relationship and analytical skills? Do you enjoy continuous development and refinement of marketplace knowledge and online dynamics? Do you continually help clients realize greater value from their online marketing campaigns? Do you have the experience to innovate and lead new marketing approaches and techniques that work cross-functionally with technology? Are you a creative problem solver? Do you have a “can do” attitude? Are you looking to play a key role in building a business that is committed to its people, partners and clients?
If you are an experienced Online Media Buyer and answered yes to these questions then we are interested in having you join the team. You will work directly with Account Managers and Management of SureClick. Founded in 2000, we provide pay-for-performance Internet marketing campaigns to clients nationwide. Focused on national brands with a direct response focus we provide a total outsourced solution for clients with large campaign management needs. We focus on building lasting profitable relationships through a referable client experience that achieves predictable, transformational campaigns.
SureClick is actively recruiting for an Online Media Buyer. Reporting directly to the company's executive team, the Media Buyer will be responsible driver in developing our performance-based media buys. Through leveraging our high volume of targeted in-market consumers, you will set up campaigns on consumer-based brands in the health verticals. This position is 100% ROI-focused and metrics-driven
The Media Buyer will have a distinguished track-record of prior vendor relationships that can be leveraged from the outset of her/his employment. The media buyer will have a firm grasp of SureClick's service offerings and be driven by performance-related metrics.
The Media Buyer will enhance SureClick's commitment to exceeding partner expectations and fostering profitable media buys that consistently meet or surpass its marketing goals. As the SureClick executive for Media, the Media Buyer will accomplish this by optimizing existing campaigns, anticipating vertical needs, and innovating new solutions that maximize both vendor and SureClick ROI.
Key Responsibilites include: (other duties may be assigned, as needed):
- Own all aspects of online media buying , including financial management for all campaigns, partner relationship management The media buyer represents SureClick's senior management on a day-to-day basis with the partners and within SureClick.
- Helping to drive SureClick's online media buying and customer acquisition strategy by developing and managing profitable buys for multiple internal brands and advertisers
- Managing the creation and execution of campaigns that exceed business goals
Driving and optimizing key traffic and revenue metrics – including CTR and conversions – through targeting and creative optimization
- Prospecting for new publisher and media buying opportunities
- Managing CPM, CPL, CPA, CPC, Social Media, SMS and CPV campaigns, and in addition reviewing backend performance to ensure specific eCPA and profitability goals are being met
- Developing strong relationships with current and new publishers to continually test and optimize campaigns
- Having the desire to constantly learn and expand your knowledge from leading minds in the online marketing world!
- And other...
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum 5 years' demonstrated success in performance-based online media buying
- 2+ years of lead generation
- Strong analytical abilities
- A self-starter who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A passion for media buying and online marketing, pride in your work and a drive to succeed
- Must be an exceptional communicator, an excellent negotiator, a good listener and leader who can quickly grasp the essence of a partner's challenges and understand its market opportunities.
- Bright, dynamic and articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, he/she will have the presence and confidence to influence decision-makers at executive management levels.
- Experience at managing a large advertising budget
- Demonstrated success in managing high-volume media buys for consumer audiences
- Exceptionally-detailed knowledge of metrics, ROI analysis
- Expert knowledge of top display, retargeting, and online media publishers, networks
- Highly motivated and resourceful individual who can consistently innovate creative solutions
- A leader that understands how to drive team results and work effectively in a fast paced, evolving organization
- Able to receive and assimilate feedback on many fronts; capable of changing direction often and with ease
- Consistently organized with extreme attention to detail
SureClick's compensation and benefits packages are industry-competitive; specifics will be based on candidate experience and expertise.
SureClick, LLC has quickly become an industry leader by creating innovative, scalable, pay-for-performance programs that dramatically reduce our clients' customer acquisition costs and deliver ROI instantly. Our direct marketing focus allows us to create imaginative, creative designs that help our clients achieve their marketing goals.
SureClick specializes in harnessing our marketing, design, and technological expertise to generate leads and revenue for our clients by creating innovative, scalable, pay-for-performance marketing programs that deliver real results and measurable return on investment.
Company Purpose and Core Values
TO SERVE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
SureClick is built upon a set of core values:
- We are INTERESTED and CONSISTENT in all that we do. We create experiences that result in meaningful relationships.
- We have a POSITIVE "CAN DO" attitude. We face challenges head-on and understand that everything is possible.
- We embrace CHANGE for results and realize that for things to change first I must change.
- We are REFERABLE. Our actions and words support the referability habits in our daily lives
Please send your resume in the body of your e-mail, specifying the position you
are looking for along with your salary requirements to: