Marketing Program Analyst
Do you have what it takes to play a key role in developing results driven marketing campaigns? Are you goal oriented and experienced in online marketing? Do you set high expectations and engage tough problems head on? Do you possess excellent analytical skills? Do you enjoy continuous development and refinement of marketplace knowledge and online dynamics? Do you continually help clients realize greater value from their marketing campaigns? Do you have the experience to develop new analytical approaches and techniques that work cross-functionally with technology? Are you a creative problem solver? Do you have a "can do" attitude? Are you looking to play a key role in building a business that is committed to its people, partners and clients?
If you are answered yes to these questions then we are interested in having you join the team. You will work directly with Account Managers and Media Buyers of SureClick, a Deloitte Fast 500 and INC. 5000 company. Founded in 2000, we provide pay-for-performance Internet marketing campaigns to clients nationwide.
Key Responsibilites include:
SureClick is actively recruiting for a Marketing Program Analyst. Reporting to the company's account managers, this individual will be responsible for data analysis of key campaigns for SureClick's top clients. The Marketing Program Analyst relates to and understands the SureClick mission. They have a firm understanding of what SureClick offers and how it can be mutually beneficial for both parties. He/She will continue to build an organization dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations, as well as to work with existing customers and partners to ensure that revenue and profit goals are achieved.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Plan, direct, and manage internet marketing campaigns and partnerships with a focus on results
- Develop, actively test and analyze strategies for campaign implementation
- Prepare timely, accurate and concise reports on current marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with team members to test and rollout results driven campaigns
- Maintain strong relationships with partners
- Lead internal projects
- Team oriented approach to problem solving
- And other…
SureClick's compensation and benefits packages are industry-competitive; specifics will be based on experience.
- Undergraduate degree in related field or 1 to 2 years equivalent experience
- Strong analytic skills and critical thinking ability.
- Highly motivated and resourceful individual who can consistently provide creative solutions for various endeavors
- Proficient to expert skills in MS Excel; Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Consistently organized with sustained attention to detail
- Adaptable, flexible and open to new ideas.
- Expert at Multi-tasking
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
SureClick, LLC has quickly become an industry leader by creating innovative, scalable, pay-for-performance programs that dramatically reduce our clients' customer acquisition costs and deliver ROI instantly. Our direct marketing focus allows us to create imaginative, creative designs that help our clients achieve their marketing goals. SureClick specializes in harnessing our marketing, design, and technological expertise to generate leads and revenue for our clients by creating innovative, scalable, pay-for-performance marketing programs that deliver real results and measurable return on investment.
Please send your resume in the body of your e-mail, specifying the position you are looking for along with your salary requirements to: