SureClick is actively recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the company's account managers, this individual will be responsible for initiating, developing, optimizing and reporting key campaigns for SureClick's top clients. The Marketing Coordinator will provide recommendations and support to project and account managers. They will also analyze internal special assignments as needed. The Marketing Coordinator relates to and understands the SureClick mission. They have a firm understanding of what SureClick offers and how it can be mutually beneficial for both parties. He/She will continue to build an organization dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations, as well as to work with existing customers and partners to ensure that revenue and profit goals are achieved.
You will work directly with Account Managers and Media Buyers of SureClick, a Deloitte Fast 500 and INC. 5000 company. Founded in 2000, we provide pay-for-performance Internet marketing campaigns to clients nationwide.
Key Responsibilites include:
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Preparing timely, accurate and concise reports on current marketing initiatives, which provide insight on enhancing our clients' market opportunities.
- Email Campaign Coordinator
- Optimize the subject line, creative elements, mailing list characteristics, and other variables for email campaigns to improve the ROI for these campaigns.
- Set up tracking for email campaigns using internal and external software.
- Integrate data from partners and clients with internal tracking.
- Coordinate the design and creation of email message creative.
- Provide partners with detailed instructions on Campaign elements (creative, subject lines, mailing list, software, systems, mailing frequency, etc.)
- Manage SureClick's unsubscribe system and insure that SureClick email campaigns are fully compliant with the client policies and legal requirements.
- Obtain and record client approvals for email initiatives.
- Work with media buyers and account managers to find new email distribution partners and assist in negotiations.
- Work closely with account managers, other analysts and the SureClick leadership team to present and explain email campaigns and strategies to clients and prospective clients.
- Research new Email Marketing approaches, tools, partners etc. and be informed of trends and changes in the search marketing industry.
- Assist Account Managers and Leadership team to evaluate new marketing channels which may be similar to email campaigns.
- And other…
SureClick's compensation and benefits packages are industry-competitive; specifics will be based on experience.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or communications related field or 1 to 2 years equivalent experience.
- Formidable organizational skills.
- Experience working with MS Excel on quantitative research projects.
- Working knowledge of other MS office applications (Powerpoint, Word)
- Web, Web Search and related skills
- Strong ability to communicate by phone, email and in person
- Exposure to undergraduate level math and application to business or social science
- Previous Online Marketing experience preferred but not required.
SureClick, LLC has quickly become an industry leader by creating innovative, scalable, pay-for-performance programs that dramatically reduce our clients' customer acquisition costs and deliver ROI instantly. Our direct marketing focus allows us to create imaginative, creative designs that help our clients achieve their marketing goals.
SureClick specializes in harnessing our marketing, design, and technological expertise to generate leads and revenue for our clients by creating innovative, scalable, pay-for-performance marketing programs that deliver real results and measurable return on investment.
Please send your resume in the body of your e-mail, specifying the position you are looking for along with your salary requirements to: