Do you have what it takes to manage and optimize results-driven marketing campaigns? Are you goal oriented and experienced in online marketing? Do you set high expectations and engage tough problems head on? Do you possess excellent client relationship and program management skills? Do you enjoy continuous development and refinement of marketplace knowledge and online dynamics? Do you continually help clients realize greater value from their online marketing campaigns? Do you have the proven experience to lead and manage cross-functional teams? Are you a creative problem solver? Do you have a "can do" attitude? Are you looking to play a key role in building a business that is committed to its people, partners and clients?
If you are an experienced Account Manager and answered yes to these questions then we are interested in having you join the team at SureClick, a Deloitte Fast 500 company. You will manage Service Operations teams to deliver contracted programs/services while collaborating with an Account Director, who focuses on profitable growth, to develop the client relationship. Founded in 2000, SureClick delivers pay-for-performance Internet marketing campaigns to clients nationwide. We are focused on providing a total outsourced solution for clients with large, direct response marketing campaign management needs. We strive to build lasting, profitable relationships through a referable client experience that achieves predictable, transformational results.
SureClick is actively recruiting for an Account Manager (AM). Reporting directly to the Account Director with indirect responsibilities to Services Operations leadership, this individual will be responsible for managing account(s) consisting of multiple, successful client programs, maintaining referable client relationships, delivering and explaining account performance reporting, overseeing program implementation, and forecasting revenue/profitability within his/her assigned accounts.
The AM will have a distinguished track-record of managing profitable, multi-program client engagements that can be leveraged from the outset of her/his employment. The AM will have a firm grasp of the interactive marketing industry and be driven by performance-related metrics.
The AM will enhance SureClick's commitment to exceeding client expectations by fostering profitable relationships that consistently meet or surpass the client's marketing goals. As SureClick's primary, day-to-day contact for the account, the AM will accomplish this by managing the Services Operations team that executes and optimizes existing campaigns, anticipating client needs, and implementing new solutions that maximize both client and SureClick ROI.
Key Responsibilites (other duties may be assigned, as needed):
The Account Manager is accountable for the delivery of SureClick services by working collaboratively across the organization to manage and advance key customer initiatives. The Account Manager oversees all aspects of multi-program services delivery, including financial management, client communications, service delivery/execution/optimization, team management, and achievement of SureClick's client referability metrics (see Company Purpose and Core Values section). The Account Manager represents SureClick's Service Operations on a day-to-day basis with the client and within SureClick.
- Facilitate the transition of a client from business development to account management, including communications, setup, and ongoing relationship management
- Review marketing tools & develop media plans for the client
- Implement new client campaigns driven by the Account Director, to include:
- Development of a clear, concise SureClick implementation plan
- Tracking and management of plan progress against deadlines
- Coordinate Technology & Media campaign implementation with Services Operations team
- Proactively manage multi-program deliverables, deadlines and quality of services offered
- Lead weekly client status calls and quarterly review/planning meetings
- Lead internal meetings with Services Operations team members assigned to the account
- Lead, direct and communicate with internal team on account activities
- Provide review and input to Account Director for terms and conditions of client master agreements
- Author and facilitate approval of all service-order agreements in accordance with client contract renewal schedule
- Present, review and explain weekly and monthly reporting to clients as required, including optimization recommendations based on data patterns, as interpreted by SureClick analysts
- Monitor and proactively address usage, performance metrics and profit margins to ensure that both internal and client financial targets are met
- Present account performance metrics to internal leadership team and staff during daily, weekly and monthly meetings
- Review vendor/publisher statistics and monitor quality for assigned client programs
- Report and manage program issue logs, including proactive resolution
- Provide revenue-recognition and invoicing information to Accounting, monthly
- Oversee submittal of financial program data to Accounting; review and approve account profitability, monthly
- Review, approve and deliver regular invoices to clients
- Maintain an accurate 90-day rolling forecast of revenue and gross-profit
- Provide formal feedback for team members through performance review process
- Provide consistent informal feedback and mentoring to team members
- Independently contribute to SureClick's Account Management capability
- Contribute ideas for new business opportunities to Account Director
- Create and oversee events and experiences for clients, to ensure SureClick's referability, beyond the online marketing results we deliver
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
SureClick’s compensation and benefits packages are industry-competitive; specifics will be based on experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years account/program/project management experience - Sales or Marketing background a plus
- Strong understanding of financial management concepts, including P&L statements, financial forecasting and program accounting practices
- Exceptional MS Office skills – Experience with MS Excel pivot tables a plus
- E-business savvy and works with a sense of urgency
- Available after-hours and for business travel, as needed
- Proven ability to manage a team of people with diverse skills/specialties and experience levels
- Proactive nature – self-starter with proven ability to anticipate needs
- Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively work with little/no direction
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests for information simultaneously
- High ethical standards and professional integrity are a must
SureClick, LLC has quickly become an industry leader by creating innovative, scalable, pay-for-performance programs that dramatically reduce our clients' customer acquisition costs and immediately deliver ROI. Our direct marketing focus allows us to create innovative, creative, scalable solutions that help our clients achieve and redefine their marketing goals.
SureClick is built upon a set of core values:
- We are INTERESTED and CONSISTENT in all that we do. We create experiences that result in meaningful relationships.
- We have a POSITIVE "CAN DO" attitude. We face challenges head-on and understand that everything is possible.
- We embrace CHANGE for results and realize that for things to change first I must change.
- We are REFERABLE. Our actions and words support the referability habits in our daily lives
Please send your resume in the body of your e-mail, specifying the position you
are looking for along with your salary requirements to: