Do you have what it takes to develop and direct results-driven marketing campaigns? Are you goal oriented and experienced in online marketing? Do you set high expectations and engage tough problems head on? Do you possess excellent client relationship and analytical skills? Do you enjoy continuous development and refinement of marketplace knowledge and online dynamics? Do you continually help clients realize greater value from their online marketing campaigns? Do you have the experience to innovate and lead new marketing approaches and techniques that work cross-functionally with technology? Are you a creative problem solver? Do you have a "can do" attitude? Are you looking to play a key role in building a business that is committed to its people, partners and clients?
If you are an experienced Account Director and answered yes to these questions then we are interested in having you join the team. You will work directly with Account Managers and Media Buyers of SureClick, a Deloitte Fast 500 company. Founded in 2000, we provide pay-for-performance Internet marketing campaigns to clients nationwide. Focused on national brands with a direct response focus we provide a total outsourced solution for clients with large campaign management needs. We focus on building lasting profitable relationships through a referable client experience that achieves predictable, transformational campaigns.
SureClick is actively recruiting for an Account Director (AD). Reporting directly to the company's Client Services executive, the AD will be responsible for developing and maintaining referable client relationships, overseeing the performance of SureClick’s services to his/her client accounts, and growing new service opportunities within those accounts.
The AD will have a distinguished track-record of prior client relationship development and management that can be leveraged from the outset of her/his employment. The AD will have a firm grasp of SureClick's service offerings and be driven by performance-related metrics.
The AD will enhance SureClick's commitment to exceeding client expectations and fostering profitable client relationships that consistently meet or surpass its marketing goals. As the SureClick executive for the account, the AD will accomplish this by optimizing existing campaigns, anticipating client needs, and innovating new solutions that maximize both client and SureClick ROI.
Key Responsibilites include:
- Own all aspects of account management, including financial management, client relationship management, service delivery oversight/escalation and achievement of client referability metrics. The Account Director represents SureClick's senior management on a day-to-day basis with the client and within SureClick.
- Responsible for all facets of business development within the assigned accounts. Develop relationships at all levels and across as many functions as necessary within the client environment.
- Provide subject matter expertise related to the client's industry or the interactive marketing domain. Stay abreast of industry trends, business opportunities, and best practices and apply them to accounts.
- Interpret sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling to translate data into actionable insights.
- Drive cross-functional teams to increase company-wide, profitable revenue production within the accounts.
- Negotiate contracts, both master terms and conditions and service-order agreements.
- Serve as the internal client champion helping to define and influence the direction of SureClick’s products and services.
- Generate and maintain client intelligence.
- Participate in and recommend hiring, terminating, corrective actions and performance reviews for account staff.
- Oversee management of all third party client relationships, as may be required (e.g. - media partners, creative relationships, etc.), for the assigned accounts.
- And other…
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
SureClick's compensation and benefits packages are industry-competitive; specifics will be based on experience and expertise.
- Minimum 7-9 years experience managing and growing complex, scalable, and measurable direct-response and/or interactive marketing solutions to enterprise-level clients.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- Must be an exceptional communicator, an excellent negotiator, a good listener and leader who can quickly grasp the essence of a client's challenges and understand its market opportunities. An individual who is intuitively strong with account development.
- Bright, dynamic and articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, he/she will have the presence and confidence to influence decision-makers at executive management levels.
- Has a strong financial acumen and can manage accounts to achieve financial profitability goals.
- Has a keen intellect and superior analytic skills.
- Highly motivated and resourceful individual who can consistently innovate creative solutions.
- A leader that understands how to drive team results and work effectively in a fast paced, evolving organization.
- Able to receive and assimilate feedback on many fronts; capable of changing direction often and with ease.
- Consistently organized with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of all MS-Office products.
SureClick, LLC has quickly become an industry leader by creating innovative, scalable, pay-for-performance programs that dramatically reduce our clients' customer acquisition costs and deliver ROI instantly. Our direct marketing focus allows us to create imaginative, creative designs that help our clients achieve their marketing goals.
SureClick specializes in harnessing our marketing, design, and technological expertise to generate leads and revenue for our clients by creating innovative, scalable, pay-for-performance marketing programs that deliver real results and measurable return on investment.
SureClick is built upon a set of core values:
- We are INTERESTED and CONSISTENT in all that we do. We create experiences that result in meaningful relationships.
- We have a POSITIVE "CAN DO" attitude. We face challenges head-on and understand that everything is possible.
- We embrace CHANGE for results and realize that for things to change first I must change.
- We are REFERABLE. Our actions and words support the referability habits in our daily lives
Please send your resume in the body of your e-mail, specifying the position you
are looking for along with your salary requirements to: